Want to Stand Out in a Crowded Market? Maybe it's Time for a Brand Strategy.
Now that summer is here, you may have some extra time to review your brand and see if any enhancements could be made. Do you think your brand communicates what makes your business unique?
Remember, you want to be your clients' and prospects' only choice. A unique brand that encompasses your business values and the overall client experience helps to ensure that your messaging will set you a part from the rest.
As we have always said at The Personal Coach, branding is much more than simply your marketing materials. It is integrated into every aspect of your business and affects how you communicate and do business. It helps you maintain a consistent message, strong reputation and gives people a good understanding of what they can expect when working with you.
You can however, do a preliminary review of the quality of your brand by going over your marketing materials or "TouchPoints."
1. Business name - your business name should be interesting and communicate what you provide in an intriguing way, leaving people wanting to ask more questions.
2. Slogan - do you have a catchphrase and if so, is it memorable?
3. Descriptor - this should clearly state what your business provides and for you?
4. Logo - this symbol should connect the message between your name, slogan and descriptor as well as spark interest through imagery.
5. Stationery - does the font, design and layout align with your brand message?
6. Greeting - answering the phone, meeting face-to-face and email communications, do your client interactions exemplify your business values and are they consistent across the team?
7. Website - Does the design match your brand? Is the text clean and concise with a strong call to action? Do you feel proud to show people your website?
Enhancing just a few of these items can make a big difference in your overall brand. If you find you don't have a brand or your brand isn't consistent across marketing materials, or doesn't truly feel aligned with what you and your business are all about, do not hesitate to reach out.
First, comes the brand identity and then comes marketing materials you can be proud of! To learn more, let's pencil you in with our Brand Coach, Fortunato Restagno. Happy Planning!
Fortunato Restagno., Brand Coach
T: 519-576-2262 X4
If you want to grow your advisory business, mark our workshop date in your calendar!
Tuesday November 26, 2019, Cambridge ON
This TPC event is for advisors looking to grow their business, double their revenues and achieve time and money freedom. Full event details and sign up information can be found here: www.tpcgenerator.ca.
Kim Poulin is helping teams, of all sizes in all industries, empower their people to engage, connect, and thrive in the workplace.
Start your organization on the path to personalized insight and cultural change today. Join us in our belief that an organization’s true potential lies within its people. Learn more details about building your team effectiveness and productivity at the website: kimpoulin.com.
Welcome Sue Block, Administrative Assistant
We are excited to have Sue join The Personal Coach team. Sue has valuable industry experience including time at both Manulife Financial and Arca Financial Group. Having worked with several of our team members in her prior roles, we know firsthand the professionalism and quality of work that Sue brings to the table. We look forward to her supporting our team and our clients.
Welcome Alison Ottewell, Marketing Coach
Alison joined our team backed by 10 years of marketing experience - 8 of those focused in the financial services industry. Alison has the skills to build a tailored and impactful marketing strategy that will work for advisors. She has helped advisors coast to coast build marketing strategies that are clear, realistic and work with their team’s capacity and budget. We are happy to have Alison on board.